Closing Date: Friday October 4, 2019
Andrews Robichaud PC has an immediate opening for an associate lawyer who also has a science-based undergraduate degree.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an LL.B or J.D;
- Have a B.Sc. or B. Eng., or P. Eng.;
- Have 2+ years of practical work experience;
- Be interested in or already practicing in the field of intellectual property law;
- Would become or continue as a patent agent trainee, working directly with senior counsel on a wide array of intellectual property law matters; and
- Have an initial particular emphasis on patent agency and litigation.
Having an undergraduate degree in a science/engineering related field is a pre-requisite.
Andrews Robichaud is a full-service intellectual property and business law firm with its team of professionals primarily located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Founded in 2003, the firm and its lawyers and agents provide specialized services in the fields of patents, trademarks, copyright, industrial design, corporate and business law, as well as related opposition and litigation proceedings. The professionals at Andrews Robichaud provide guidance, counsel and support to their clients in identifying, developing, registering, protecting, managing, expanding, promoting and exploiting their patents, trademarks, copyright, industrial designs and related intellectual property rights in Canada and around the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.